Raw Diamond Wedding Ring – At the beginning of December, Eau Claire and other officials enjoy winter festivals.Celebrations begin on Friday, November 30, at “Let It Glow” and the Annual Clearwater Winter Parade, and will continue on Saturday, December 1, “Art of the Holidays” and “Christmas in the City”.
“It’s good to give people a reason to go to the city,” says Ray French, Eau Claire City Commercial Support Specialist.
Raw Diamond Wedding Ring
Before the parade people were called “Let It Glow” at Phoenix Park. At 17:00, the transport goes through the park, hot chocolate and memorials are sung until 17:30.
A short program is planned at 5.30 pm, after which the pieces are burned in the labyrinth. The illuminated road leads to the parade of the parade of the Park Phoenix Bridge.
The Phoenix Park Bridge will be held at 18.00 and at 18.30, with Clearwater Parade launching a fireworks display. Close to the Eau Claire County Court and the first road to Owen Park.
“We’re excited about the parade,” said Bridges Coit, Eau Claire’s spokesman. “It’s a great way to start a vacation.”
The theme of this year’s exhibition is “Que lindo es”. Parade participants are invited to take wonders in Wisconsin during the winter with illuminated cars and music.
“Last year was a good time,” said Coit, who participates in the annual parade, “and we look forward to another important participation.”
Viewers can park at the Eau Claire Courthouse in West Grand and First Avenue or in the streets of Randall Park.
Grace Lutheran Church, 202 W. Grand Eve, arranges a second spa with free hot chocolate for parade lovers at 17:00. 19.30
Visit tinyurl.com/ycl4vbjp to view the rules and participate in Clearwater Winter Parade.
The parties will continue on Saturday, 1 December. Pablo Center Mouth Graham Eve organizes “Art of Festivity” 10-18 and “Christmas in the City” at the heart of Eau Claire Inc.
Program from December 1:
• 10:00 – 18:00: The first festival market is held at the Pablo Center at Haymarket Plaza and offers gifts from local masters and merchants.
• 11:00 – 16:00: The Riverfront Room is a fun day to explore and celebrate a family. Enjoy solemn stories, music, crafts and surprises inspired by Kwanzwa, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year, Diwali, Solstice Festival, Eid, Soyal and more.
• 13: 00-15: 45: Downtown Eau Claire Inc. offers free guided tours with Santa and Mrs Claus in the lobby of Pablo Center.
13: 00-16: 00: At Haymarket Plaza, guests can enjoy horseback riding on Graham Avenue, hot chocolate, live music and comfortable fireplaces. your party
• At 16: Madrigal Memorial Songs.
• At 16.30 Eau Claire’s Christmas tree was illuminated for the first time in a new house along the river.