TANGLED WEDDING RINGS – Engagement rings are now much easier for Disney fans and royal fans.
The “Enchanted” collection from Zales contains over 70 jewels, all inspired by the Disney Prince. Although the line includes necklaces, earrings and bracelets, engagement rings are placed on the internet.
TANGLED WEDDING RINGS
If you’re curious, the $ 160 “Snowflake Ring” collection, inspired by Elsa’s “frozen”, ranges from a limited white snow ring costing over $ 6000. If you have a problem, Zales has even organized a questionnaire that will help you find the most princess you want.
Below is a summary of our favorites and princesses who have inspired them.
- This snow form engagement ring would be perfect for Elsle in “frozen”.
- The yellow gold of this ring is great as the crown of Tianan’s “princesses and frogs”.
- The golden design of this ring resembles Rapunzel’s long-haired “Tangled” products.
- The square design of this bold ring resembles the emperor Mulan’s palace.
- This diamond ring features the wavy details inspired by Ariel’s small siren.
- This engagement ring has a striking silhouette of the golden palace, which refers to Jasmin’s “Aladdin”.
- The core stone of this ring is a diamond frame that is pillow-shaped and inspired by Aurorin’s “sleeping beauty”.
- This engagement ring is inspired by Belle and a beautiful beauty and beast rose.
- The diamond-shaped pear-shaped pear-shaped pear-shaped ring has inspired Merida’s “brave”.
- The central stone of this ring resembles a gold chain with Disney’s interpretation of Pocahont.
- The red garnet of this ring resembles the poisonous “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”.
- This beautiful ring would be perfect for Cinderella’s story novel.